Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello World!

I never ever thought that I'd attempt the blogging thing, but here I am. I have recently been inspired by some other awesome bloggers, and my boyfriend, Mike, mentioned that he thought I could have something to share with others. I opened this page a week ago, and while I don't exactly know where it will take me, I know that I must get started. So, as of right now it is a glorified workout log, chronicling my days so I know that my time on earth is healthy and well-spent. I know that I won't have many readers for awhile, but when readers stumble along this place, I hope they feel welcome and that they leave feeling inspired (and that they come back and visit again).

I'm curious to know...  How did you get started blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment