Monday, January 16, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Have you ever noticed how good it feels to do something for yourself, whether it's reading a book, taking a nap, getting a workout in, or buying a puppy? (I have never actually bought a puppy, but I bet that's the ultimate feel-good day.)

I got two workouts in today to kick off my "before I turn 30" efforts. One was done before school (Jillian is more bearable before I'm actually awake) and one after dinner (here I come, 5k!). All of this helped me so much as I went through my day. I made excellent decisions according to MyFitnessPal. I was just a little sharper. Sadly I am now exhausted or this would be a lot wittier!

I'm starting completely over with Couch to 5k. Seeing only 2.3 miles in 30 minutes on the treadmill is a little sad, but I can't wait to look back and see the progress. Only one way to go, right?!

Day one has been a success! Bring on day two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment