Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 2 on the Horse

Day two and things continue to be going in the right direction!

I've been really happy with my food choices, waking up hasn't been as terrible as it usually is, I've been motivated to get my 2nd workout in each day even though Mike keeps telling me to relax, and we might get 8-10 inches of snow! Not likely, but it would be awesome if we did!! I sure hope one of this weekend's workouts can be cross-country skiing!!!!

I did Jillian's Ripped in 30 again today. My goal is to get to it 6 days a week, following what Jillian says would be ideal. I've had some soreness, but it's like a little reminder all day to not waste the workout.

Mike and I went to spin class tonight. Our favorite instructor was leading class and I managed to torch 630 additional calories!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some time to post some pictures as well as some hilarious "overheard in 2nd grade" stories!

Off to bed... I hope an extra hour of sleep assists my body in its efforts to recover. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment