Sunday, January 15, 2012

Up Next… 30!

In honor of that big day that’s coming up in two short months, I am proposing two big plans:

1. Jillian Michaels’ Ripped in 30 video.

I’m not planning to do her diet plan, as I know what works for me, but I am challenging myself to do this every day for 30 days. I took measurements today and I can’t wait to share my results with you in February!

2. The 100% Irish for a Day 5K on March 10th (one week before the 30th Birthday celebration).

Chad, my big brother who races with me sometimes, has agreed to do this with me unless he has the opportunity to take some trip. I am sure that I can convince him to stick around… The race isn’t my only goal, though. I have always wanted to do a sub-30 minute 5K, and turning 30 seems like a good occasion to give it a solid try. So, goal two is a sub-30 minute 5K one week before my birthday.

I look forward to sharing my progress with you, Blogworld!

Has anybody else stuck to Jillian’s Ripped in 30? What were your results?

No comments:

Post a Comment